Each boat may carry up to 20 paddlers. Drummers and steerspersons are not considered paddlers for the count of 20. We provide you with a steersperson but you must supply your own drummer for each race. If you have a steersperson for your team, they must be approved by our event coach before race day. A paddler shall be registered with only one team. Only crew members listed on the team roster shall be permitted to race on the team. Each crew must have a minimum of 16 paddlers.
- Open-Women’s Team – all paddlers female. Drummers can be of any gender.
- Open-Men’s Team – all paddlers male. Drummers can be of any gender.
- Open-Mixed Team – the crew may consist of up to 20 paddlers and will have a minimum of 16 paddlers. Each boat will consist of at least eight (8) female paddlers, one (1) drummer (male or female) and one (1) steersperson (male or female).
- Breast Cancer/All Cancer Survivors – each boat may carry up to 20 paddlers and will have a minimum of 14 paddlers who are cancer survivors.
- Masters – all paddlers must be age 50 and older and can be made up of either gender.
- Grand Masters – all paddlers must be age 60 and older and can be made up of either gender.
- Other Divisions: can be made up of either gender. Each crew must have a minimum of 16 paddlers and a drummer.
- First Responders
- High School
- Southeast Asia
Choose Sponsorship Level
Sign the Waiver Form
To download the waiver form in PDF format, please click on the pdf link to the right. Please print enough of these waiver forms so that each member of your team fills one out and personally signs it. All of your team’s waiver forms should then be turned in to the Regatta Race Course Registrar at the Team Captain’s meeting on race day. Please do NOT send them to this office.